Fischer Physical Therapy
Fischer Physical Therapy approaches physical therapy from a total body, functional viewpoint. Our treatment includes hands-on manual therapy, patient-specific strength and flexibility programs and also injury prevention. Our state-of-the-art facility offers patients the most up-to-date and effective physical therapy treatment techniques.
REDUCING PAIN. RESTORING FUNCTION. ACHIEVING GOALS.
- Manual Therapy performed on every patient, every appointment.
- Patient-Specific Treatment: each patient will receive specific individualized therapeutic exercises prescribed by our world-class, experienced and licensed physical therapists.
- Functional Physical Therapy: all treatment is based on a functional model that includes closed-chain strength training, dynamic flexibility, manual therapy, treadmill unloading systems and other state-of-the-art equipment.
All treatment sessions are conducted by a trained and licensed physical therapist or physical therapy assistant. Our expert staff includes:
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists
- Doctors of Physical Therapy
- Certified Athletic Trainers