Fischer Physical Therapy approaches physical therapy from a total body, functional viewpoint. Our treatment includes hands-on manual therapy, patient-specific strength and flexibility programs and also injury prevention. Our state-of-the-art facility offers patients the most up-to-date and effective physical therapy treatment techniques.
REDUCING PAIN. RESTORING FUNCTION. ACHIEVING GOALS
- Manual Therapy performed on every patient, every appointment.
- Patient-Specific Treatment: each patient will receive specific individualized therapeutic exercises prescribed by our world-class, experienced and licensed physical therapists.
- Functional Physical Therapy: all treatment is based on a functional model that includes closed-chain strength training, dynamic flexibility, manual therapy, treadmill unloading systems and other state-of-the-art equipment.
All treatment sessions are conducted by a trained and licensed physical therapist or physical therapy assistant. Our expert staff includes:
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists
- Doctors of Physical Therapy
- Certified Athletic Trainers
CLICK HERE to meet the Fischer Staff!
The Fischer Institute offers many special services like Dry Needling, ASTYM, PRRT and more.
WE ACCEPT INSURANCE
The Fischer Institute accepts insurance coverage. Click below to see the list of providers we work with.