For the 1st time in company history, the Fischer Institute is proud to announce the …
- The Program is for former Fischer Institute Patients ( New clients can also sign up but will need an initial evaluation)
- The Program will be tailor made specifically for you by the Fischer Institute Medical staff who knows your health needs best!
- The Program will help improve your energy, core & body strength, lower body fat, and your overall fitness.
- Exclusive usage of the world renown Fischer Institute Facility
- Available Monday – Friday, 6am – 6 pm & Saturdays 7am – 1pm (excluding major holidays)
- Only $25/Session *does not include hands on manual therapy*
- Call the Fischer Institute today to schedule your next training session!
In The National Spotlight
Honey Badger Continues Rehab at Fischer Institute
In the wild, honey badgers never take a day off – it’s just not in their nature. In Arizona THE Honey Badger is the same way – no days off. Watch the video to see Tyrann Mathieu’s daily grind at the Fischer Institute as he works to rehab from his 2015 season-ending knee injury.
Honey Badger Rehabs at Fischer Institute
The Arizona Cardinals’ defensive superstar, Tyrann Mathieu, suffered a season ending injury in November after becoming arguably one of the best and most valuable defensive players in the NFL.
MATHIEU’S STORY WAS FEATURED ON CBS SPORTS
THE PREMIER FACILITY
FOR PHYSICAL THERAPY AND PERFORMANCE
Welcome to the Fischer Institute! We treat patients of all ages and stages of life for all types of orthopedic injuries as well as training athletes of all skill levels.
FISCHER INSTITUTE MASSAGE TEAM
The Fischer Institute proudly introduces the Fischer Institute Massage Team. We offer a variety of techniques to cater to the general public. Whether you’re training for a competition, recovering from an injury, or just looking for a relaxing massage, our team of highly-skilled, licensed massage therapists customize each session based on what you want and what you need.
“Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”