Fischer Physical Therapy approaches physical therapy from a total body, functional viewpoint. Their treatment includes hands-on manual therapy, patient-specific strength and flexibility programs and also injury prevention. The state-of-the-art facility offers patients the most up-to-date and effective physical therapy treatment techniques.
List of Physical Therapy Services
- Foot & Ankle
- Knee & Upper Leg
- Back, Abdominal Region & Spine
- Lower Leg
- Hand & Wrist
Reducing Pain. Restoring Function. Achieving Goals.
- Manual Therapy is performed on every patient, every appointment.
- Patient-Specific Treatment: each patient will receive specific individualized therapeutic exercises prescribed by our world-class, experienced and licensed physical therapists.
- Functional Physical Therapy: all treatment is based on a functional model that includes closed-chain strength training, dynamic flexibility, manual therapy, treadmill unloading systems and other state-of-the-art equipment.
All treatment sessions are conducted by a trained and licensed physical therapist or physical therapy assistant. Our expert staff includes:
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists
- Doctors of Physical Therapy
- Certified Athletic Trainers
Astrona Knight is the Editor-in-Chief at Fischer Institute, where she shares her extensive knowledge on health and wellness topics. Her insightful articles cover everything from diet and nutrition to mental health, providing readers with practical tips and the latest research findings.